Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS) guides the pension experience on behalf of Alberta's public sector pension plans by providing administrative services to more than 500 participating employers across Alberta.
We also provide pension-related services to over 400,000 members and pensioners.
We manage over $6.3 billion in pension plan funds annually through receipts and disbursements to and from employers, members and other pension plans.
Just a few of the trusted pension services we provide include:
- Contributions management
- Member, pensioner and employer information management
- Member, pensioner and employer communications
- Benefit calculations and disbursements
- Plan board services
- Policy development and implementation
- Communications design and delivery
- Compliance, regulatory and plan financial reporting